PRIVATE CLASSES AND
Our teaching staff is pleased to offer private instruction for a variety of needs. Private classes provide many benefits. Some reasons for taking a private class include:
- taking your practice to the next level by breaking down more advanced postures
- taking classes at times that best fit your schedule
- becoming more comfortable in your practice when you're new to yoga
- working through areas in which you might be "stuck"
- enjoying time with a small group of friends
- having the comfort of moving in your own way, in a private setting
Private instruction is $60 per hour, with a minimum class time of one hour. You can include up to three additional people in your private class, at an additional charge of $20 per person.
2 people -- $80 per hour
3 people -- $100 per hour
4 people -- $120 per hour
While these classes are offered at our studio, we can also arrange for off-site instruction at your location. Some examples of off-site instruction include:
- classes at retreats or team building events
- guided meditation in the workplace
- yoga for athletic teams
- classes as part of a conference schedule
Rates for off-site instruction vary, and are based on class types, number of students, and travel distance.
Want to have an in-studio event for a larger group? We can help with that, too! Whether you want to reward employees or clients with a relaxing class, incorporate yoga into a bachelorette weekend, or just hang out with friends on a Friday night, we can help you create a unique, engaging event that best suits your needs.
To book private instruction or begin planning your event, contact Amy via email, or at (501) 352-2114.