BOOKING A CLASS:
- We encourage you to pay for and book classes in advance of your arrival at the studio. The easiest way to do this is by creating an account with MINDBODY. You can create and manage your account on our desktop page, or via the iOS or Android app. (Please note: Autopay memberships must be purchased online or at the studio -- they cannot be purchased in the app.)
- Space in our practice rooms is limited. The best way to ensure you have a spot in class is to book it in advance on our class schedule page or in the app. You may also request to be added to the waitlist for a class that's full. We will always do our best to accommodate walk-ins, but registered students will take priority.
- If you've booked a class in advance but you know you won't be able to make it, please open up space for others by canceling your reservation. In order to avoid a charge or avoid having a session deducted from your pricing option, you must cancel at least one hour before class start time.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS:
- Unused, unworn, regular-priced merchandise may be returned within 30 days for a refund or studio credit.
- Used, opened, or worn merchandise may only be returned for merchandise credit, and only in the case of reasonable defect or damage. These returns must be made within 5 days of purchase.
- Sales on discounted or clearance merchandise are final.
- Class pass purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please view our refund/cancellation policy for memberships here.