To ensure our studio is welcoming and safe for everyone, we request you observe the following policies:
- Please leave all personal items on the shelves in the hallway. Shoes and phones are not allowed in the practice rooms.
- Be mindful of your neighbors' space when you're in the practice room. Help keep the room clear and uncluttered by only bringing in items essential for your practice.
- Be on time for class. Our studio doors are locked during classes, and late arrivals may not be permitted.
- While we do not require silence in our classrooms, we do ask that you show respect for the space, and your fellow students, by keeping conversations short and at a low volume. We love to see everyone socializing and connecting, but we encourage you to use our lounge area for those purposes.
- Try your best to not leave the practice room during class. If you become tired or overheated, simply take a rest pose. If you know you will need to leave early, please let the teacher know before class. And if you must leave early, do so before Savasana, not during.
- Please leave the studio as you found it. We appreciate your help in keeping our facilities clean and beautiful.